Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

World of Color Water Show Coming to Disney's California Adventure


We've only been to Disneyland once so far. I KNOW! We are so behind! We missed so much because we didn't know how much there was to see, so we are really looking forward to going back someday soon. We didn't even venture into California Adventure last time, we just ran out of energy!

There are so many new things coming to Disney's California Adventure! In the spring of 2010 they will unveil a new water show called World of Color, featuring a “cast of fountains” that shoot from 30 feet to as high as 200 feet in the sky. The show will be viewed on the world’s largest projected water screen — a wall of water 380 feet wide by 50 feet high for a projection surface of 19,000 square feet. That is huge! My boys are fascinated by fountains and I can imagine they will be thrilled to see this show. Apparently the fountains will do some really incredible things, like form a conga line. Find out more about it here!

There are all kinds of other plans going down at Disney's California Adventure in the near future besides the water show. You can click here, which I did, to see what kind of adventures are being planned for the coming years. I continue to be amazed at the creativity involved in bringing the ideas to life. Disney really is a magical place.

California Adventure sounds just as fun as Disneyland was and now that we know how to plan our time there the next time around, I think we will get a lot more seen and done our second time around! I can't wait to go back and spend a couple of days at the part of Disney we missed the first time. Guess I'd better quit blogging and start working so I can pay for the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment