Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

For the Love of Cheese



We are cheese people. There is not a day that goes by that someone in my family doesn't ask for cheese. Sometimes on sandwiches, sometimes melted on vegetables, sometimes for cheese crisps. We are a cheese loving family.

So I was excited to see that Borden loves cheese people like us. They love us so much they have created some new products! They are called Single Sensations and come in new flavors like Applewood Bacon Cheddar, Sun-dried Tomato Basil and Southwest PepperJack. I am so tasting them on a grilled burger right now!

And just so you know how excited I am? I am getting nothing for this review or post...not even free cheese! I am doing it because the cheese sounds awesome and because I want to let you know about the contest Borden is currently running, cause who couldn't use some help during these difficult times, yeah?

Borden wants to hear about all of the great people we know. Tell Borden about someone you think has done something sensational in your community. If your nomination gets the most votes, you both win a year's worth of groceries! Dang! And why is this so awesome? Because the only thing better than cheese? Is cheese you and your friend will be eating on chips and salsa that you won because your friend is wicked awesome and loves to serve his/her community! Am I right?

So why are you still here? Get over to Borden!!

No comments:

Post a Comment