Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

New Snuggle Creme $2 Coupon

Laundry is one of those necessary evils in life...nobody really likes it, but it has to be done! One thing that helps me get through it is knowing that my clothes will smell nice and clean and feel soft to the touch when I pull them out of the dryer and put them on. Yeah...we pretty much get dressed by the dryer, 'cause I never get caught up enough to have all my clothes folded and put away.



Anyway...the folks at Snuggle have a new product and have offered all of my readers a $2 off coupon for their new fabric creme. I know...creme. It sounds so luxurious, doesn't it? Now for the record, I have not tried the product yet, but I am definitely up for an experiment when I have a $2 coupon to help me save on my purchase!

It's available in two indulgent scents - Sweet Almond and Jojoba Essence. It has a rich, creamy textures and delicate fragrance designed to leave your clothes feeling smooth.

The Liquid concentrate comes in 32, 50, 150 load bottles and it now comes in sheets as well, which come in boxes of 70 count and 105 count. I'm all for the dryer sheets...I'm totally into convenience!

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR $2 Coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment